Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A little late, but here it is!

Hey guys, sorry I havent blogged in a while... I wrote one a word document like two weeks ago when i didnt have internet, and here it is :]
:::::
::::::
:::::::
::::::::
:::::::::
:::::::::::
Jan 11, 2010
Alrighty world…. Well today was my first day of classes…. It went pretty damn good ide say. I really like both my instructors so far… they are really funny and just idk wayyyy different than high school teachers. In my math class we just talked about what to expect out of this course and what things we’ll need…. Which kinda sucked for me cuz I need to buy more shit with money I don’t have… :[! But other then that math seems pretty dope… I don’t even have that class next week soooo that makes me smile reallllll big! Lol… k anyways then after math I had a pretty long break so I went to lunch. We have a cafĂ© here that’s all you can eat and it has everything from Asian cuisine, to pizza, to sandwiches, to chicken, so salads… lol I think you get the point… any way the food is amazing (haha the fat kid in me is coming out!) Anyway I had my lunch there and talked to peesh on the phone and texted with my sis a bit then walked back to my dorm and just kicked it. I played my guitar and what not cuz I still had two hours until my next class…. Then I went to my next class…. WHICH I TOTALLY LOVE! <3!! It teaches you the story behind classical music which may sound boring as hell but its really interesting and I like it… other than the fact that I still have to buy crap for that class too…. Ugh money sucks. Anyway once that class let out I came back to my dorm only to find out that my friend needed her Ethernet cable back soooo……….I HAVE NO INTERNET! Lol im currently typing this on a word document and I’ll copy n paste it once I have the internet again lol… yeah sooo then I went for dinner…. I got some frozen sandwich thing a some chex mix…. Dinner of champs. LOL anywayyyyyyyyyyyy im insanely borrrredd but theres not much to do even when u have someone to kick it with soo that’s annoying and soorrrryyyy for typing this like its to my journal but since im typing it in word that’s just what it feels like I should type it as…. And a billion sorry its theres alota typeos lol I just don’t feel like fixing them….okay well…. Im gunna try to find something else to do to entertain myself….. Bye!
<3 Amber
::::::::::::::
:::::::::::
::::::::
::::::
::::
:::
Well, haha i just re-read that andddd not too much has changed. Excpet! There is things to do when your chillin with someone, all the stuff i had to buy worked out basically... andddd um yepp. I really like all of the instructors i have. My english teacher is a nut and it makes class fun, my western culture teacher is spacey but he has alot of good theories. and my intro to education teacher is old and tells stories the whole 2 hours and 45 mins soooo its good in my book lol. Yeah, i think thats all i got right now.... :]

<3 Amberrrrrrrrr

OH, P.S
Im not really obsessed with that cafe anymore...
theres not that much variety when u go there everyday lol.

1 comment:

  1. very nice very nice.
    nice use of swearing lol jk..
    ur old one was written on my dads birthday though!
    im glad you like college.
    thats a very good thing
    im glad you can write about your days
    becuase i just cant in my blog i feel just non inspired when i have to do taht
    but it works for you
    its interesting
    because u have a life.
    yay! i'll get one of my own soon maybe
    okay im done typing
    buh bye

    ReplyDelete